the present absence
I have started to think on the things that I will miss, not emotionally, but physically. Of course I will miss soy sauce and hot showers, but here is my short list of events for which I will be absent.
Christmas 2006 (the first time I will have ever been away from my family)
My mother's 55th birthday
The graduation of one of my closest friends
My father's 65th birthday
The release of the final Harry Potter book
The election of the next president
There are others, I'm sure, but these seem most important right now.
Christmas 2006 (the first time I will have ever been away from my family)
My mother's 55th birthday
The graduation of one of my closest friends
My father's 65th birthday
The release of the final Harry Potter book
The election of the next president
There are others, I'm sure, but these seem most important right now.

1 Comments:
We can still vote so it's not like we'll miss the election--just the annoying attack ads, so it's even better in a way--but I'm with you on Christmas and birthdays!
Post a Comment
<< Home